Saturday, April 23, 2005

update =)

it's been a while since I last post..
Wednesday.. I was gonna post about regrets.. but since then, i've thought about it.. and decided that.. I don't need to..
cos I have nothing to regret..

Wednesday I was gonna go play futsal after work..
turned out, futsal was called off.. so.. went for drinks instead.. and then played Dota with Yew Wen and Alvin? who's actually a neighbour of mine.. we teamed up against Alvin and I killed him like 4 times.. w00t =)

Thursday.. went for lunch with.. mom and then went to look for Yew Wen for drinks.. fella's ... sigh =)
anyway.. after that I went for a haircut.. Alicia accompanied me for it..She was really sweet cos.. I was the one getting the haircut and she had to sit around and wait for me.. =) it was at Sungei Way and it's cheaper than the one i usually go too..
my haircut ended up looking the same.. lol.. anyway the hairdresser's house was really nice.. it was all.. designed and shit.. (guy's description of a nice place) hahaha
and then.. i almost sort of invited myself to have dinner at their place.. =) good, solid fare.. and then looked at her comp some.. and then played mahjong with the aunties..
I won .. and I was a little embarassed to leave cos I had just had dinner at their place AND won their money.. not good really..
I treated Jamie and Alicia to the movie.. 'Guess Who' starring Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac... very funny show.. Yew Wen ffked.. as expected =)
I sent them home right away after that.. =)

Friday.. today
went for class ontime.. got lucky with parking as well..
then.. class.. and then lunch with Jacky.. and .. ermm.. his friend and then another friend called Vincent.. then Michelle came..
went to Yew Wen's place to discuss Lending assignment.
got some input in.. and then went for drinks.. YW was very stoned today.. lol
sent them back after that and then I went for class.
IM lecture.. I got some reading in during class.. while listening to him.. Sat next to.. Pat and Pik Hoong.. teased PH about why she came to class.. she's a cool character that one.. don't get flustered.. =) a little sarcastic too.. which is cool =)
then
went for dinner at Petaling Street with the girls and SG1 (Ben and Stella) (incase of misunderstanding, the girls are Sherly, Ivana, and Jeny)
took us more than an hour to get there.. of course.. had to wait for Jeny to pack and change cos she had her presentation today and then was staying over at Sherly's later.
so.. long jam.. heavy rain, I was worried we weren't gonna be able to eat at Petaling St.. but apparently they have indoor now.. lol.. my bad..
and then well.. They didn't like the food too much.. it was passable.. except the Imperial Prawn noodle.
whole meal came up to 112 for 6 people.. 2 types of prawn dishes.. it wasn't so bad
=)
even the drinks came up to about.. nearly 10 bucks already..
then..
went to walk around Petaling St.. I was a little disappointed? cos the girls didn't seem to be enjoying themselves.. I guess I was a little sullen for a while there.
We left SG1 at the herbal shop place where they had some herbal jelly.. which i wouldn't have mind.. oh well
I brought them home.. lol.. just to show them.. my house and my fishes.. and some pictures too..
they couldn't spot me in my high school pictures..
that's how different i look
=)
went to William's after that
was annoyed with William cos he was having a bad day and snapped at me.. i wasn't in a good mood myself..
then we chat for a while.. then Jeny was getting bitten then we left =)
dropped them home and then came home


*hot*
http://www.friendster.com/photos.php?uid=14030300
http://www.friendster.com/photos.php?uid=14073468

meh.. =)

I also deleted my testimonial from Cindy's Friendster
"Soo Jin, 10 January 2004:
What can I say, she's my baby
love ya =)"

No comments: