Tuesday, April 26, 2005

and so my day went something like this..

today
case study done in the morning
went for tute..
was rather sleepy so..
went to the washroom to wash face..
saw cindy in class actually..
and.. it was .. a little ironic that she wore the exact same colour/hue as i did.. red top with dark blue bottom.. we couldn't have coordinated it better.. =)
oh I brought 5 whole text books to uni.. never felt so hardworking in my life before.. lol
of course.. i had to park very far today.. sigh.. walked quite a long way in.. and went to the comp lab first.. so i was carrying heaps of books.. heavy books today
after class, returned her her 2 books.. then I pitied her so I kept the library book and returned it after CB

during cb, this girl.. don't know her name really.. but she's my classmate, she was having equipment trouble.. and her presentation was pretty interesting.. lots of pictures to see
Ben did his presentation as well today.. and he raised a 'hot' topic.. regarding contraception.. lol
he directed it at this guy at first then he pointed it to me.. bugger.. asked me what kinda issues were there with using condoms..
I said," well, i guess I can't feel much" =D
whole class was laughing.. then he asked these 2 girls.. and they were jokingly offended asking if they seemed the type to know.. hehe

We went to eat at the 'orange' shop today... the newly opened one. I found out the name. It's called "One 2 eat"
=)
don't ask me why..
anyway.. food's vegetarian.. and cheap for vegetarian food.. and the service is bloody excellent.. love it.. =)
no sullen looks, no attitude.. just eager people eager to please..

emm.. after that, went to the comp lab and realised that I forgot to take my pendrive earlier!! *sob* it was gone.. unscrupulous people .. bah..
did a bit of the lending assignment and helped michelle understand what i was trying to do..
she looked very pale.. after her recent mystery illness and the subsequent jab and everything else.. poor thing
went for class after that
was rather empty.
I tried reading the textbook but I fell asleep after a while.

woke up then .. listened somemore for another hour.. then went to meet Yeok Cheng.. went to her house and chilled out there for a while.. fixed up her comp as well.. and then watched sitcom.. the drew carey show.. wooo =D
we went to kim gary for dinner.. and 'lo and behold, Ben and Stella were there too..
haha
so after introductions, sat down and .. ordered and then talked and ate dinner..
food as usual was good.. company was good too.. Ben wasn't quite his sparkling self due to long day and etc..
we parted ways and then I sent yeok cheng home.. then dropped off Ivana's things
then came back
Was on the phone with Sharon for about 49 minutes.. sorry dear, but 99 cents per minute is a little beyond me right now..
Talked to Yew Wen a bit as well..
and now i'm here online chatting =)
supposed to be doing Lending but.. gah.. not panicky mode yet..

sigh..
week just started but i'm already making plans for the long weekend.. lol =)
cheers people!

No comments: