Saturday, April 30, 2005

silly *grin*

of late, I've noticed myself developing perhaps.. minor attraction to various females.. I feel that I am suffering from perhaps a case of needytitis.. a condition where, I just want someone around.. it's abrupt.. from having someone who's around you nearly 24/7 to.. nothing.. a self-diagnosis from a guy who took ONE unit of psychology... lol

I'm not sure about what I feel at the moment but.. their (2 girls) image do run around my head from time to time aside from the resident honcho who's got her claws sunk deep in. I don't feel a physical pain or longing but just a sense of loss from time to time..

perhaps I'm doing some kind of transference of my feelings on 'honcho' to these 2 girls.. There are complications on both sides should I actually want to act on these yet not-fully formed feelings of mine.. hence my need to tread carefully.. and not divulge names.. as i've learnt that, more people read my journal these days.. this ain't a gossip channel.. =P

perhaps a wiser course would be to wait.. but what does it mean when you see their name flash across the face of your mobile, and all you can do is give a silly grin.. lol

silly isn't it? =)
bright april afternoon..
too bright.. hurts the eyes i tell you

No comments: