Wednesday, April 27, 2005

that's it.. i'm screwed. I'm ruled by emotions

seems like that song generated some.. reactions.. lol
emm..
let's see
I had a massage therapy today..
whole body aching.. that kinda thing.. pressing places i never knew existed.. .. never knew that pain receptors existed there i mean..
1 and a half hour of pain..
lovely way to start the day i tell you..

*nearly forgot*
Cindy's mom called.. They just received the e-mail i sent them.. she asked if I was alright.. and etc.. etc.. etc.. maybe Cindy doesn't know what she wants yet.. and etc.. etc.. etc..
sigh
i'm still.. welcome to look for them when i go to hk.. so maybe i'll do that.. it was nice of her to call though.. =) that's why I sent the e-mail.. to thank them for their warmth and friendliness. *end memory*
then
talked to Eva.. she's a crazy girl/momma.. was attempting to make plans for the weekend.. mahjong!! woo =D
ermm..
oh yeah talked to Vincent too.. my man is now in CSL..*edit I think it's CSR.. * SUGAR.. hahaha
castor sugar.. i remember buying that brand.. anyway he makes the flu vaccine.. and packages it and stuff
haven't spoken/chat to him in ages.. sigh.. i miss him somewhat.. he's a really good friend.

then i went for class.. didn't know how to answer him..
I realise, Jaclyn has a pretty nice body.. =)
just noticing.. nothing pervy happening here.
ermm..
met Jamie for dinner, everyone else turned me down.. lol Ah May is.. the annoyingly flirty coy "and u absolutely know she's just playing" type..
she was going on again.. lol.. feel like strangling her sometimes.. but it's funny.. =) some entertainment
Basically I ate, and she accompanied.. I had Genki Sushi.. hahaha.. I'm not a big fan of sushi but I wanted to eat it for some reason..
to exorcise ghosts maybe..

it was rather expensive.. reminded me WHY i don't eat japanese food in the first place.. lol
Then I went to pick Ivana and Sherly up to go to pasar malam.. we were only there for like 30 minutes before the skies opened up..
dropped them off then went back to Pyramid and had a manicure.. lol
Jamie practiced on me..
it was really weird.. lots of people just kept looking!!!
ugh..
stupid Jamie..
and then.. in the end, Eunice and Jamie were doing one each hand.. lol
I have shiny nails.. -_-
dropped them home, then went in and said hi
Alicia was so anti-social.. didn't come down until later, and when she did, she ignored me!!
gah

played with Eunice's kids some.. hahaha.. was funny.. =) i think they like me.. lol
I left close to 11.. came back and got settled down and it's already 1.30.. omigod
time for bed..

my heart aches for other reasons..
do i need more heartache atm?
i think that's a resounding NO!

No comments: