Sunday, April 24, 2005

busy busy..

it's been an interesting day.. though it did not always seemed that way esp earlier at work.. and my further.. 6 hours spent at home..

I realised that my 3 ex's were Malaysians.. to a certain degree..
one was.. born, bred in gov school like me
one was in an international school
another one wasn't here for half her life alltogether.. but the common theme here was, they were all malaysians and their english were conversation worthy.

Now, as I can recall, i haven't really liked that many girls outside of Malaysia either..
there was Barbara, Wen Min, Crystal, and of late maybe Jeny. *don't know the reason yet but...*
first 2 had a decent command of english but the latter 2 are maybe a bit deficient.
I was surprised that before I have even made any underdying declaration of my affections, there was a statement made "she prefers indo guys"
ook.. =)
Not sure how I should respond to that.
I fell asleep while doing the section up top.. so sleepy.. lol
anyway

I was home till about 10.45 pm yesterday waiting I suppose on Yew Wen.. I didn't exactly knew who to call either cos I figured most people would already have plans for a saturday night. plus for some of us, assignments are due in next weekend. so.. yeah
I fell asleep watching football.. omigod.. that's how tired I've been. I only managed to sleep 4 hours on friday night.
so headed out.. was heading out then the girls called, after they did their bit of conferring, they agreed to come along even though it was.. highly malaysian style drinking session.. =) Coffeeshop with chicken wings and beer.. lots of it, it seemed.
so I picked Yew Wen up, then the girls then Jamie and we went to Taipan to get our booze. =D

merrily merrily merrily go, life is but a dream..
=) nursery rhyme.. hahaha
i'm a little unbalanced it seems

anyway
we sat there for about 2+ hours.. a bit of talking, a bit of laughing.. a bit of drinking too..
The girls were rather convinced I was drunk.. cos when I drink, my eyes, then ears, then face goes rather red..
heh
there were concerns that I couldn't drive but I showed them all! .. In fact, I ended up trying to convince everyone that I was drunk.. just for the heck of it.. lol
and then, came back. chat with Jamie for about an hour.. I was soo sleepy.. and stomach ache too.. lol
I've stated all along that everyone knows the theory, but the application is another matter all together.. that applies to Jamie as well, from what I could tell, she hasn't let her ex of 2 years + go.. and because of that she hasn't allowed herself to find that person whom u are gonna spend the rest of your life with. It's a little sad cos she's a really really great person to be with, fun and interesting and.. warm, and.. etc..etc.. =) lazy to gush.. heh

I think I tried to post abit before falling asleep.
I got out of bed at abuot 1.30 today.. half the day gone.. ooo.. bad
=)
looks like an overcast day.. =)

No comments: